Yulgilbar Foundation Travel Award
Agriculture, Veterinary and Environmental Sciences
The award offers students the chance to undertake a small project to investigate an area of personal interest which may assist their career. Recipients will also have the opportunity to travel as part of the award.
Applicants must be enrolled in either the Bachelor of Business (Farm Management) or the Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness). Students in their practical year and previous scholarship recipients are eligible. Previous recipients of the Yulgilbar Foundation Travel Award are ineligible to apply.
The scholarship is valued at $3,000. Successful applicants will receive 60 per cent of the award amount once the project proposal is accepted, with the remaining 40 per cent to be paid on receipt of the written report.
22nd February 2013